Whilst we hope that you will have a relaxing and enjoyable stay we are obliged to advise you of our terms and conditions. These are:
1. A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to secure all bookings.
2. When you confirm that you would like to make a booking we will hold this for 3 days to allow you time to book flights and pay the deposit. Deposit payment must have been received in 3 days or the booking will lapse.
3. Full payment must be received 8 weeks prior to arrival. Should your payment not be received the booking may be treated as cancelled.
4. We have a strict cancellation policy and are unable to refund deposits if a holiday is cancelled. We recommend that you take out holiday insurance with cancellation cover as soon as you book.
5. A breakage deposit of £400 is required with your final payment. Clients are liable for breakages and damage caused during their stay including but not restricted to the value of any breakage deposit. Unused breakage deposit will be deducted from your final invoice at the end of your stay.
6. Accommodation is usually ready for occupation at 3:00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10:00am on the day of departure. If you have an early flight arrival, please let us know and we will try to arrange an earlier occupation, if bookings permit.
7. If any member of your party has any medical problem or disability which may affect your holiday, please let us know, giving full details, before making your booking so that we can advise you of the suitability of particular arrangements.
8. Clients are responsible for supervision of children at all times and in particular in the area of the swimming pool. The swimming pool is not gated or alarmed and we have made you aware of this prior to confirmation of booking.
9. The information provided on this website has been carefully checked and is regularly updated. No guarantee can be given, however, that all the information is complete, correct and fully up-to-date at all times and the information on this website shall not be construed to be part of a contract with Dar Tamazerte. The photographs appearing on this website show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and it should not be assumed that the property remains precisely as displayed in the photographs. If there are any points of particular importance that need clarifying before you confirm your booking please do not hesitate to ask.
10. No liability can be accepted and no compensation will be paid where the performance of our contractual obligations are prevented or affected by any event or circumstances which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events include adverse weather conditions, fire, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity and all similar events outside our control.
11. We accept no liability for any death or personal injury unless this results from the negligence of the owners or their employees (providing they were at the time acting in the course of their employment). In addition the owner accepts no responsibility for the safety of, or the loss or damage to the clients’ possessions whilst on the owner’s property or land. Exception to this is if damage or loss is caused by negligence by the owner or the owner’s employees.
12. We are confident that you will not find any cause for complaint. If you do have a complaint of any nature, you must inform our local team as soon as it arises. If it cannot be resolved straightaway, you must also contact us.
13. Please note that smoking is not permitted in the villa.